Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Will Cook. I've been on the AMC hobby fringes for years and some of you may know me. My current car is a 1968 AMX, Turbo Silver w/ red interior. 390 automatic. It's a running driving car that I've been sort of dragging my feet on getting "restored" for about three years now. But recently I've taken it out of the mothballs and have been driving it a couple times a week. I feel inspired to get back to work on it but I'm gonna need some help. You guys that already know me, knew that I'm sure.

So hello to my old friends and howdy to new ones.

Well Howdy to you too and Welcome.A lot of great people here with alot of great info. Love to see some pics of your car.

Thanks for the welcome Cloudy. I would love to share a couple pictures of 5416, but all I have are way to big to upload. I'll have to take some new ones. It's good to be active again in the hobby, even with the way things are going economy wise. I hope I can find some AMC locals that I can get involved with. Theres a SC/Rambler roaming around here that I've yet to catch up with.

Go Get him.lol. Any way I can help let me know.And if I can't somebody here probably can.I know the economy sucks. Seeing alot of nice amc's going up for sale among other cars.It's a shame.