PDA

View Full Version : New forum member

Javelin360
01-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi fellow AMX/Javelin lovers,

I found this forum and had to register. I’m a member of several other forums but until now hadn’t found one dedicated to AMC as this one is.

I’ve owned 2 72 Javelin SSTs, a 74 AMX and my currant 74 Javelin with an SST delete option. My currant car is stripped and awaits body and paint work. Hopefully before the end of May I will have the car back and can start putting it back together. I’ve already gleaned some excellent info on parts and hard to find items that I will need. The info that Big Bad AMX posted about the AC System will be quite useful.

This is a pic of my car before everything was removed.

Javelinman
01-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Nice looking car! welcome!

Javelinman

fenceman
01-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Welcome.Great forum here.

Big Bad AMX
01-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Welcome Javelin360 and thanks for joining! Nice car you've got there.
I'm glad the site has been helpful to you. There's good people here who will help if they can. And if you have, or come across tips, or can help please do.

donsjave
01-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey Dude,
Nice to see your car and it looks swell. I have a 71 Javelin SST with most of the options that were available at the time. AC,PB,PS, and tilt wheel. Just got done putting in a 360 that we rebuilt. Had a 304 to start with, but due to age, I had to replace it. Besides, a 360 leaves you a little room to improve it where a 304 is kind of limited and all.
Anyway, welcome to the site and hope you find the info that you will be looking for.