PDA

View Full Version : New AMX owner

CarsinBarns
01-26-2005, 08:37 PM
Hello, I have owned many mopars, still have several but just bought a 73 AMX 360 4-speed power disc brakes, power steering and A/C. How many were made and is it considered a "cool" car or is it a mutt in the AMC world? I think it is really cool, and it is a blast to drive! Still in its ugly 70's dress though. :eek:

Big Bad AMX
01-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Welcome CarsinBarns, to the site and the AMC family!

Hello, I have owned many mopars, still have several but just bought a 73 AMX 360 4-speed power disc brakes, power steering and A/C. How many were made and Nice car, there were 5707 1973 Javelin AMXs built. I don't have the break down for engine and trans productions.

is it considered a "cool" car or is it a mutt in the AMC world? I think it is really cool, and it is a blast to drive! Most definitely a cool ride, in and out of the AMC world. Nice racing history too, proving they can not only compete, but beat, any entry.

Still in its ugly 70's dress though. :eek: Hey man, like that's what they call that "hip", dig it? :D

Users - if you haven't been to the Cars in Barns (http://www.carsinbarns.com/)website you are missing one of the best automotive sites on the 'net!