PDA

View Full Version : Reproduction or OEM parts suppliers??

hutten
09-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Is there a source for OEM or Reproduction parts for the AMX?
Anyone have a list or name?
Looking for steering Wheel and a few other items for 1969..

Thanks Rich

woodsman1953
09-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Hello : A popular one is kennedyamerican.com, great selection. Another is planethoustonamx.com , when you do finish going thru planet houston, look up their "venders list" lots of companys with car parts to t shirts. (I still havn't looked at all the venders) Also, there's several sites that show how to restore your wheel at home. this is what I plan to do when car is put away for winter. woodsman1953 Hey anyone else out there sitting on a great amc vender you'd like to share with this fellow ? Come on share the info.

jav343
10-27-2015, 09:59 PM
Hi, Rich. I have had great luck with APD. http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/amxjavelinindex.htm
I hope you have an easier time than I have had getting hard to find parts. They are out there, just takes time. Almost a year to find rocker moldings, almost 1.5 years to find a steering wheel,
and I think I finally found a stock air cleaner assembly. To me, half the fun of restoring AMC's is the parts hunt. Happy Hunting!
Chris

Martin C
11-25-2015, 09:35 AM
I have a 1968 AMX and found everything I needed from American Performance Products in Coca Fl.

algaines1
11-26-2015, 11:40 AM
I have many interior door panels and 2 extra dashes for sale, 1 complete 1970 closed rearend without springs. I realize that people need these parts and I will probably never need them until I sell them, my rafters are full, even a 73 grille.