PDA

View Full Version : New member greeting and why I am here

gary c
03-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone my name is Gary. I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I worked for a gentleman here in OKC restoring and maintaining cars for his personal collection. He recently passed away and his wife wants me to keep doing what I do. She also wants to sell some of the collection, not because she needs the money but because she doesn't need 30 cars and 15 motorcycles to maintain and insure.
One of the cars in his collection is a 1969 AMC AMX. I am going to be asking some questions about originality and possibly be looking for some parts to put the engine back to it's original state. Overall the car is in good shape and is completely stock except for a few changes to the engine. In the next few days I will post some photos of the car as it sits in storage. Mainly I will post photos of the engine and will be seeking the expert advise from you guys here. Thanks for allowing me to come to your forum and look forward to chatting with you all.

Big Bad AMX
03-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Welcome Gary! I'll take a look at your pictures in the other thread and chime in if I can help you.