PDA

View Full Version : AMX Console

R. R. ( Rick ) Jones
07-29-2016, 01:28 PM
I just wanted to share that after trying many, I have found a great slip in & out, over the console, saddle console, with cup holders and arm rest. It's made by Classic Consoles and sold thru Cupholders Plus.

I found that the one they listed as a 'Shorty' for a Chrysler fit my 1969 AMX Great !! They even had a Lt. Graphite that matched my Platinum interior ! Item # GMGNBS8487SHRTY. It cost ~~ $ 100.00, but worth every bit of it for a good cup holder !!

BBB69Jav
10-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Hey Rick. Was trying to find that console on cupholders plus.That number comes up as for a grand national.
Was that the one? Any pics of yours?

R. R. ( Rick ) Jones
10-18-2016, 03:29 PM
Hey Rick. Was trying to find that console on cupholders plus.That number comes up as for a grand national.
Was that the one? Any pics of yours?

I do not have any of that info here at my office, nor a picture, but what I listed is what I bought ! Of course they did not have anything for our AMC's, but after quite a few phone conversations with them, understanding their dimensions, they helped me find one that fit my '69 AMX console with an AT.

Since then we have realized how much we love it !! Having a cup holder that works, not to mention the arm rest we now have is wonderful !

Let me know if you need anything else