View Full Version : NOS floor pans?

07-06-2005, 10:09 AM
I have a very rusty 73 javelin that needs a new floor pan, and I was wondering if any of you AMC guys knows of a company other than AMClives.com that makes a floor pan for my car. I would prefer if it was a NOS two-piece floor pan instead of a four piece. thanks.

09-30-2005, 12:35 PM
To the best of my knowledge I know of no so called "NOS" floorpans out there. The site that you referred to I think is American Performance out of
Florida and they are about the only (Kennedy American sells the same ones) outthere that carry floor pans for the cars. You could keep an eye out in the junk yards where you reside and look for the Javelin floor pans or Rambler American floor pans (?) could work I suppose since the Javelin platford is based upon those cars. I have never tried to replace Javelin floorpans with those of the American and am only going by what I have been told and what I have read in various publications. :rolleyes:

11-23-2005, 02:02 PM
what about reproduction floorpans, and other parts too? FIberglass would work. I do know that someone makes 'glass hoods and fenders for humpback Javs, but I lost where the site was.

NOS=new old stock=OEM parts nobody used and sat on a shelf until you found it and installed it. Closest thing to being brand new. Preferred over quality reproduction in most restoration circles.

And cheap repros, screw them. I'll go with the bondo-buddy treatment instead.

12-04-2005, 12:54 AM
AMC Parts Links (found by me!) :)



12-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the help guy, it sure to be a handy place to go to. :D