PDA

View Full Version : New Here

New2AMC
09-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Well, I guess I should have spent more time looking through this site before introducing myself in the Javelin/AMX section :D

Anyway, as mentioned in my other introduction I have always loved the looks of the Javelin and AMX, among other AMC products but have an ignorance to them as far as my knowlege is concerned. I am hoping to get a hold of a Javelin in a few years and make a nice looking driver out of it, but in the mean time will be surfing around here trying to gain knowledge on AMC in general.

Paul,
Ontario, Canada

bigbad68
09-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask any questions and I am sure you will find answers here.

starwalker
09-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Hello and Welcome. I'm sure you will find the perfect car shortly. :D

New2AMC
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

Well, I already know the car I want. A friend that I have known since grade school has a 68 Javelin SST that he has had for a few years. Although it has 70 fenders (I don't really care about that), he and his father replaced the rear quarters and he did some floor work to it. Nice and solid complete car that I'd just like to make a driver out of. The only problem is I don't have the space and we don't plan on moving for a few years yet so I have to sit on it and hope that the car is still available when the time comes to get a bigger place as I don't want to get rid of the car I have now in order to get that one.

In the meantime I'll hopefully pick up on a lot of things to make the rebuild easier for me..........assuming of course I end up with that beauty.

Flip
09-14-2005, 04:56 AM
Hi, I'm a bran new member of this unreal website for the AMX'S. I have a 1970 Amx Javelin, the body and mostly everything on it is in mint condision but I have to put new headers on it and also A few other parts which needs improvment on my part. I'v been checking on a few websites and also Ebay, to see if there is a site out there where I can order parts for my car. But at this time I am having no luck with it, If its possable if anyone out there knows a good site for my car that you can provide me with. I would be Greatly greatfull. :)