PDA

View Full Version : Hello....and my '70 Donohue

donohuejav
12-31-2005, 07:27 PM
I just found the forum because I can't seem to get the old AMC forum to work......is it down?

Anyway I like the format of this forum better....:)

I have owned this '70 Mark Donohue Javelin since 1987. I was 17 and it was my first car. I bought it from the original owner and it has 46K on it. I have all the records and even the original window sticker.

It needs paint and I'm going to put a black c-stripe on it and the plain rocker mouldings. It's an automatic but I'm going to convert it to a 4 speed and have the original 390 that I'm rebuilding to a mild performance spec. ........The wheels are 16x8 Halibrands.

Thats about it for now.....I hope to visit and contribute as much as possible.

I'm not sure what size the photo will be???....I tried posting the normal size for these type of forums but it said it was too big?

Thanks for listening.....

Aaron

Cheesehead Don
12-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Hi donohuejav
I'm a newbie to these boards as well having just aquired my 1st AMC.

What a great looking car you got. Should be thrilled to have a Donahue version.
I hope to contribute to these boards as well. Looking forward to seeing more posts here in the AMX/Javelin boards.

And happy new year all :D

Big Bad AMX
12-31-2005, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the forum!
That's a good looking Donohue Javelin. If you'd like to post more or larger pictures you may want to check out the AMC Photo Gallery by clicking here (http://www.amx-perience.com/AMCgallery/). You can set up an picture album with slide show if you like. It's free too.
Again, welcome and enjoy!
Big Bad AMX

hell driver
01-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi
I am new as well.........`I`m going to see if I can post my car ......and if I get on, I will give some more details on the car and its history......."file to big"

starting to figure this computer out........I will see if I can find a smaller file or can I decrease the size of the file some how?

Hell Driver