PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact webmaster

CloudyB
04-12-2007, 07:27 PM
I hope I'm in the right forum.I need to contact the webmaster.I went to contact page but showing me an error.
I like to put the great site here on AMC Big Bad Javelin & AMX Registry.
And am looking for permission. I will be updating the site with some new things .I want to keep raserx63 site alive .He worked very hard on creating it.
Sorry but this was the only way of contacting someone for permission.
Thank You

Big Bad AMX
04-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi CloudyB,
I'll look into the error on the Contact page and get it fixed. Some other ways of contacting me are: Email me direct at webmaster@amx-perience.com or you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum pages. Also, a private message can be sent using the forum's PM link. But this works too. :)

I appreciate you asking for permission and you may certainly post what you need for your AMC Big Bad Javelin & AMX Registry website. If you send me the link and title, along with a short description for your site(s) I will add them to this site's links page for you.

Thank you,
Big Bad AMX

CloudyB
04-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Your Awesome.I'll give yea an e-mail.Thank you .This site you have here is one of the best on the internet.I've met so many people that are just down to earth.You don't see that any more.I've asked for help on little things and big things in the teck forum and have always got somebody to help me.
I really do believe the Amc family is something Special.With parts hard to find and the production #'s of the cars and models are so low it's really nice to keep the family together. My son and daughter know more about cars from the 60's and 70's that it is nice bringing this to the next generation and not let it die.
Thank you Sir.