PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures?

Fox
04-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Just added a couple of pictures to my gallery, but don't see a way of adding them to the thread. Is that possible on this site?

Guess you can go to the gallery to view it.

Anyway, the pictures are of the process of stripping off the paint. There was anywhere between 4 or 5 coats on it depending on which body panel you were looking at.

It's been painted, I just don't have a picture of it handy. :rolleyes:

My FIL put on the red stripes because it looked better with the red interior, however I will go back to the original 68 black stripes. :cool:

Big Bad AMX
04-26-2007, 01:49 PM
You can post pictures as attachments in the forum, though it's more for visual reference of the topic being discussed, i.e. parts details, etc. Setting up an album in the Gallery is the better way to go for car pictures.

Here's how to post a pic in the forum (From the FAQ):

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon.