PDA

View Full Version : Family Day and Car Display at Willow Grove Air Base 10/14

7DMACH1
08-16-2007, 09:39 AM
This was a GREAT time last year!!!

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/176/174/189004.jpg

The date is set for Sunday, October 14th. This is a major event because.....

It is a celebration of the past year deployments (all back end of Sept)

Celebration of the transfer from the Navy to the Air Force of the Willow Grove Reserve Station (will take place in the next few months)

Family Day
Governor Rendell and several Congressmen, Senators and local elected officials will attend morning celebration of the transfer.

Philadelphia TV coverage from all major stations!

Event will be held at the hangars and on the flight line due to the expected attendees (1500).

Our Commander has requested that all supporters of the 111th FW be invited and recognized. We have fought to stay at the base for two years and now it will shortly convert to a PA National Guard and Reserve base. Everyone who has supported our Wing members and families were part of this effort, if they knew it or not. I hope your group can attend our event. Your group was a requested item from our Wing members!!

We can take up to 70 cars and will feed at all their guests!!

You MUST preregister by emailing me your Name, Address, year, make, model, color and license number of the vehicle you will be bringing and the names of your passengers!! Email the info to me at r.jermyn@northeastlincoln.com You must have ID to enter!!!

Race Cars and Trailers Welcome

7DMACH1
09-01-2007, 11:19 AM
43 CARS REGISTERED, 27 SPOTS LEFT. :cool: