Hybrid View

Default Need door hinge pins

Hello all,

I am in need of a set of door hinge pins for a 73 Javelin. Anyone knows where I can get a good set (could be used or even from a different application that will work) please let me know.

Mike
    (314) 609-8588

Smile Hinge Pins

Just a suggestion. Try American Peformance out of Florida or Galvins out of California. They also sell the bushings kits for the cars to. Instead of being made out of plastic like the factory installed, these are made of brass. Have mangaged for years with the brass replacements that I have bought from these guys. The hinge pins themselves need to be in good shape and the holes not ovalized for the hinges themselves and replacement can be done in your garage as long as you have a strong back. With us older guys, we normally solict help from our neighbors or friends. Good luck.

Default hinge pins

Thanks,

I already have a set of the brass bushings, but the hinge pins were not in very good shape and have been beat on pretty good. I just thought I'd replace them as well while I was at it but cannot seem to find a source for the pins.

Mike