Default Euro Xenon Headlight Conversion Kit

Has anyone put these in their car? These at this link are specifically indicated for Matadors, but they have them for nearly every other AMC car out there...

74-78 AMC MATADOR EURO XENON HEADLIGHT CONVERSION KIT:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

The price is not bad (about $15 plus shipping)...it is an ebay deal, so I'm not sure if they would work or not. I add this Matador one only for an example, they have lots of other AMCs listed that they supposedly support. At this price, even if they didn't work I wouldn't feel like I was getting too cheated...but if someone has tried and the do NOT work, please let me know. I'd love to get more light on the road, and this looks like an inexpensive way to do that...if it works that is.

Finally...they just told me that these specific ones (the Matador link above) would fit my 73 AMX...does anyone know if that is true? Do Matadors and AMXs have the same headlights? I know some parts cross polinate among AMC cars...but others don't.

Let me know what you guys think!

I'd guess the headlights would interchange. My personal opinion on these things is I don't like them. I really prefer the old original sealed beam headlights. The light is softer and easier on my eyes, the new lights are just too harsh for my tastes.