Default Internet Movie Car Database

Hi evryone. New member here. I'm new to the world of AMC. Just picked up a 4spd '74 javelin that I will be working on restoring. The car has been parked for 30 years. The body is in pretty decent shape as they stripped out the carpet before parking it but I need a motor as the previous owner decided oil was overrated.

Fro my first post I guess I better post something interesting so....

Found an interesting site that lets you looks for cars that were in a particular movie. It has picas of the car in the movie. You can search by movie, model, manufacturere etc. Kind of neat you can find all the movies had a AMX in them even in the background. Check it out! www.imcdb.com

Default Comment on AMXs in Movies etc.

I just signed up and this post caught my eye. A while after I got my '69 AMX (in 1979) I was told by a friend that they had a starring role in "Mad Max". I now have a handle on the dvd so I'll check it out. It does make sense. Meanwhile I submitted a picture of my first AMC "Race car", a 1964 Rambler American with a "not-yet-released" 232. I thought old-time AMC fans would get a kick out of it. Too bad I uploaded it sideways. If anybody cares, I'll redo it right plus I have a few other "official" pics of the car and my "Big Bad Orange" '69 in street and race (9.83@139.67) form. -Art