Default wheel with front disc brakes help

Hi, I am new to this site. I recently purchased a 69 Javelin SST 390 4 speed car. It came with what appears to be factory steel Javelin /AMX wheels in the trunk. I had them mounted on tires, however the front calipers are not allowing the wheels to turn. Are there 14" disc brake wheels that are different than the drum wheels? I did try a spacer I had laying around, and that worked. But now the wheel studs are too short. Does anyone know if I'll have a problem finding the longer stud? Thanks in advance.

The spacer plates are a must for the wheels to clear the calipers.

Okay thanks for your help.

The stock wheel spacers are steel (heavy) and are only about 1/8 in. thick. But that is enough to provide the clearance needed for the stock wheels to clear the brake calipers. If you have new spacers made, go with aluminum and make them a little thicker (3/16 ?), just check the studs for length with your chosen wheels.
    Regards

Do they sell these spacers anywhere? I have 5/16 spacers, however the studs are to short and I cannot find a longer stud that will work.

For the steel stock ones try:
    Blaser Auto Nash, Rambler, AMC
    3200 48th Avenue
    Moline, IL 61265
    Phone: 309/764-3571
    http://www.blaserauto.com/

I went to my storage garage today and removed the front wheels off my 69 amx and found one factory spacer. The other side had 5, 1/2 flat washers. I have emailed Blaser auto to see if they stock these spacers, if not I'll have them made up. I did try the one on my Javelin and it worked great. Thanks for all the help!