Default New or rebuilt Trunnions?

I am preparing to rebuild the front end on my car.Any opinions on whose components to use? I have the Kanter catalog,and they have the parts.I have heard different opinions on new or rebuilt trunnions.Anyone used their parts? If so were you satisfied with the quality of the parts?Any input on the Gymkhana (sp) suspension? Thanks,Mark.
    1969 AMX 4-speed,Go-Pack,343 with Holley 670 c.f.m.Edelbrock R4B,Isky Cam.Mallory.Dash #12027

Smile Use new

I heard too many horror stories concerning rebuilt trunnions. Better off getting new if possible
    The Gymkhana suspension system (sway bar pack) is the about the best on the market at this time. It's fairly easy on installation terms and can be done in an afternnoon with some help.

Quote Originally Posted by donsjave
    I heard too many horror stories concerning rebuilt trunnions. Better off getting new if possible
    The Gymkhana suspension system (sway bar pack) is the about the best on the market at this time. It's fairly easy on installation terms and can be done in an afternnoon with some help.
    I havent been able to locate new trunnions yet.Any idea on a vendor for these? Kanter will rebuild mine if i send them in.Also remember hearing the Poly bushings ride harsh,any truth to this?Thanks for your reply.
    Last edited by fenceman; 02-14-2005 at 09:18 AM.
    1969 AMX 4-speed,Go-Pack,343 with Holley 670 c.f.m.Edelbrock R4B,Isky Cam.Mallory.Dash #12027

Smile Trunnions

Try American Performance in Coca Beach, Florida. They are also on line at www.oldcarparts.com If they do not have them, try Kennedy American in Ohio (I think). I have bought more products from American Performance than any other and so far haven't had any serious issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceman
    Any input on the Gymkhana (sp) suspension?
    Best thing you can do to improve the handling. Makes a BIG difference. Well worth every penny.

For those who haven't seen it click here: GYMKHANA SUSPENSION
    Last edited by Big Bad AMX; 02-17-2005 at 04:29 PM.