Default Cardin Javelin Registry- looking for cars,

Greetings from Costa Rica,

In order to be more active from my remote location, I decided a while ago to work on some historical AMC websites, including the history of AMC & rambler in Costa Rica, http://amc.co.cr

I also decided to put a Cardin Registry online now as well to get it active, so I am looking for any Cardin Javelin or AMX owners out there. Please contact me through the site at http://cardinjavelin.com

I will also be posting more Cardin history there as I get it digitalized... any info at all is greatly appreciated.

R Piercy

I actually recently stripped out one for parts. If you want the VIN for your registry, please let me know.

What kind of shape was the car in that you stripped it down rather then rebuilt it. There are so few around. What condition was the interior in?

Jason

It was rough when i bought it back in the mid 1990's. I knew the guy that owned it in the early 90's. The quarters were bondoed up and it was repainted red(originally silver). The car had a rough couple of years and got pretty beat up and wound up in a towing impound yard. Thats where i got it from. It was a 360 4bbl auto/console car. It sat behind my garage for about 20 years. About 2 years ago i decided to cut it up.The floors, quarters,rockerswere all rotted out. I cut the car in half and saved the roof, taillight panel, doors and interior. I still have the complete front clip with the drivetrain and suspension. The seats were in decent shape. I dont remember what condition the headliner was in. If you want i can give you the vin and the door tag info for your registry. Regards,Mike.