I have a 1970 AMX 360 auto, A/C, Ram-Air, Go-Pack, ps, pb, tilt, Machine Rims, & Tan leather interior...originally Tijuana tan exterior. It took me 10 years to find an AMX after parting with my 1960 390 4 speed that I owned 19 years!

My question is about the "Dash Production Numbers?" I know that the were scammed by assembly line mechanics...but my 1970 AMX has a dash plaque of #22390. I know there were just over 19K of these cars produced in the 3 years of the 2 seater production models. I'm wondering if anyone has, or knows of a Dash number higher than this one?

I plan on a full rotisserie restoration over a 3 year period. This car is ALL original except for the Seats, and a crappy paint job of Bittersweet Orange.

My 1969 AMX was #11404 (True A9M397X code) and the guy I sold it to had no clue what he got! I owned that car 19 years and have great memories of blowing off many Chevelle's, Corvettes, Cuda's and so on. I sickens me knowing I sold that car for pennies on the dollar...but hence the 10 year search for the 1970 AMX. Not only that, my girlfriend wouldn't get in ANY car that doesn't have air conditioning! Anyone know of a Dash number higher than 22390?

Thanks! -AMXpensive