Default Hello all, my Javelin survivor just rear ended by texter

Hello, my 1971 Javelin which was up to this point a three owner original paint survivor car has now been sacrificed thanks to a self absorbed texting driver.

After 43 years on the road one texter driving a company vehicle rear ended me while I was travelling 50 MPH on the freeway.

Anyhow, I am now looking for a new condition rear lower valence panel, a good or better condition trunk lid (preferably with spoiler mounting holes), rear spoiler, and possibly a cowl hood (though I have one lined up already)

I am going to repaint the car myself as a red white and blue Mark Donahue Tribute car.

Any positive help would be greatly appreciated, are there any templates or guidelines available for this paint scheme?
    I believe it was commonly a dealership installed option so I was hoping there may be some reference material available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2506[1].jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	182   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2507[1].jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	183   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2509[1].jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	184  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2560[1].jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	185  

Welcome!

So sorry to hear your Javelin got hit.

I'm not sure about a template for a Donohue Javelin Tribute car but what I suggest is that you contact Wayne Davis at www.coloradoamx.com He did a tribute car which you can see here - http://coloradoamx.com/Javelin.html And yes, it's as stunning in life as pictures. Get anywhere near this car and you don't just hear this car run, you feel it.

Wayne and his son Aaron are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I'm sure he'll be able to help you.

Welcome. What is it with this phone insanity? Everywhere I look, people are tapping away on their phones, taking pictures of themselves on their phones. People don't even look up and acknowledge other people around them; they just poke around on their stupid phones. Phones phones phones, who's doing what to whom. iPhones, iPads, etc etc. The world id turning tnto3 sets of people: One side doesn't have the phones and is able to see events unfolding around him while the other guuysheepsheepsheepson noticerSeems likekit wouldbe eas
    2000 Dodge Durango 4.7L, 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1968 AMC Javelin 5.6L 

Sorry about the above, folks. Don't visit forums whilst taking Ambien for insomnia...Take it from me!
    Chris
    2000 Dodge Durango 4.7L, 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1968 AMC Javelin 5.6L 