Default Just joined, Hello to all!

My name is Bob Roland. I live in Central Florida in between Orlando and Daytona Beach. I have two 1973 Javelins. One of them I bought at the Daytona Turkey Run 3 years ago. I spent two years fixing it up, and making it an AMX.

Now I just bought another Javelin that I'm going to be restoring for my wife. I'm not going to make this an AMX! I'm just going to make it look new, mean, and fun.

Two Javelins at any car show is a treat and attention grabber for several people, especially parked together.

Welcome to our community. I could not agree more. There are far to many car shows whre AMC is not represented now a days. By any chance is one of them silver pewter metalic?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by AMX3 View Post
    Welcome to our community. I could not agree more. There are far to many car shows whre AMC is not represented now a days. By any chance is one of them silver pewter metalic?

Jason
    It was Silver Metallic with an off brown/gray side trim. Now it's Viper Blue with silver trim. The other one is red, and my wife Lysa wants the finished product a Candy ***** Red.