Question Reproduction or OEM parts suppliers??

Is there a source for OEM or Reproduction parts for the AMX?
    Anyone have a list or name?
    Looking for steering Wheel and a few other items for 1969..

Thanks Rich

Hello : A popular one is kennedyamerican.com, great selection. Another is planethoustonamx.com , when you do finish going thru planet houston, look up their "venders list" lots of companys with car parts to t shirts. (I still havn't looked at all the venders) Also, there's several sites that show how to restore your wheel at home. this is what I plan to do when car is put away for winter. woodsman1953 Hey anyone else out there sitting on a great amc vender you'd like to share with this fellow ? Come on share the info.

Hi, Rich. I have had great luck with APD. http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/amxjavelinindex.htm
    I hope you have an easier time than I have had getting hard to find parts. They are out there, just takes time. Almost a year to find rocker moldings, almost 1.5 years to find a steering wheel,
    and I think I finally found a stock air cleaner assembly. To me, half the fun of restoring AMC's is the parts hunt. Happy Hunting!
    Chris
    2000 Dodge Durango 4.7L, 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1968 AMC Javelin 5.6L 

I have a 1968 AMX and found everything I needed from American Performance Products in Coca Fl.

I have many interior door panels and 2 extra dashes for sale, 1 complete 1970 closed rearend without springs. I realize that people need these parts and I will probably never need them until I sell them, my rafters are full, even a 73 grille.