Red face Hello from Larry Rucker

As a new member, I am pleased to join in with other AMX fans. I was in the military when the first AMX was introduced, and it took me 4 years before I got home and purchased my first one. I have owned many AMC's since. Still have a 69 AMX that I race at local dragstrip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RunHemmy.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007_0519Image0018[1].jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amx_hsc.jpg 
Views:	521 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	208  

Welcome, You gotta take some time, and tell us about your AMX. Have AMC cars for so long ,youve got to have a wealth of infomation. woodsman1953

Sorry to take so long to respond. I have been working on AMC's since the mid 1960's. I am very familiar with many of the most well known AMC drag racers, A H (Hemmy) Adkins, Barry Allen, etc. Herman Lewis, a legend in our area has passed away, but left a wealth of info for AMC fans. Here in WV we have a pretty good AMX representation in NHRA and IHRA. I usually turn to those guys for chassis information, as well as finding parts. As I said in an earlier post, I have owned a 69 Hurst SC/Rambler, 3 AMX's, 1 Hornet Hatchback (I really liked driving that one), 1 304 Gremlin X, a few Javelins, etc. I used to work in a Ford garage, and drove Ford's. I got tired of being beaten by nearly everyone, thereby getting my first AMC.I have been a fan since. Hope this answers a little.