Default Another former AMX owner who found his old car

I bought my 1973 AMX for $750.00 back in 1981. I spent the next few years restoring the car into a very nice but not perfect car for cruising and shows. In 2005 I decided to sell the car. I put it on Ebay and a fellow from Kansas City Mo. bought the car. He came to Cincinnati , picked up the car and drove it back to Mo. I thought I would never see the car again. Then on a Saturday about three weeks ago I was looking on Ebay at AMC cars and to my surprise there it was newly listed on Ebay. I could not believe it. I told my wife my old car was on Ebay. She asked how did I know it was the same car. There was a pic of the dash and you could see the owner still had the same key rind I had given him. That and a few other clues I was sure it was the same car. I bid on the car and was lucky enough to get the car back. It was delivered last week and it's going to it's first cruise tomorrow morning. I was very lucky to find this car and get it back. I know there are others out there looking for there old cars. Keep the faith and don't give up. You just might find it again.

Welcome to the forum dlancer! Nice to hear you found your AMX and were able to bring your old friend home.