Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile More users.

I have sent a lot of my AMC friends your site. I especially love the Photo Gallery! A great way to show my cars instead of posting pics in more threads. I can just refer them to the url for my Galleries.

Question Members

I tried to view the members list but it's disabled. How many are registered so far?

Though I started this site in '97 the forum and classifieds sections were added just 10 months ago, the gallery was added less than a month ago. As they grow they will need to be updated. I'm open to suggestions for adding/deleting/moving categories and other ideas for easier navigation. But please keep in mind this website has always been an extension of a hobby for me so updates throughout the site are done on a "as time allows basis".

The membership forum stats are listed at the bottom of the Forum Homepage under the "What's Going On?" heading. These stats are viewable to all visitors.

Currently there are: Threads: 304, Posts: 960, Members: 692

Members can contact each other through Private Messages - which can be found under the User CP link.