Default 1974 Blue Javelin AMX

I special ordered this car new and would love to find it. I still have the window sticker to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The VIN is A4C798Z198975.
    Thanks, Jeff

That is a tall order. Any idea what happened to it after you sold it? Any pictures of the car?

Jason

Hi Jason,
    I more than agree it's beyond a long shot. When I had it my family owned an AMC dealership. I had a dealer plate so the car was never registered while I had it. Since there were not any Javelin's for the 1975 model year, I wanted to keep it. As I remember another AMC dealer found out we had it and apparently made an aggressive offer that my father decided to accept and the car was gone and I was told to order another car. I have never made an attempt to find it even though it has crossed my mind over the years. Instead I have had several two seater AMX's over the years and currently have two painted bumper cars. I don't have any pictures that I can find of the car, but as I mentioned I still have the sticker. I will try to post it. Jeff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	241 Window sticker.

Sorry, no pictures of the car. I only have the sticker that I posted. My family had a AMC dealership at the time. I ran it on a dealer plate for about a year and a half so it was not registered while I had it. Sometime in early 1975 another AMC dealer discovered we had it and made an offer my father decided to take and the car was gone. My next car was a V-8 Hornet. A nice car but not a Javelin AMX.