I am trying to figure out how to post on this website,so I'll see how this goes.I purchased a 1970 A. M X. NEW IN 1970. Two years later I got married and started having kids .The car got stored in my grandmothers garage for 30 + years . I finally got it back on the road. Believe it or not it only took a new radiator,belts and hoses .a carb rebuild of course a tune up and new tires and marvel mystery oil. My 1970 A.MM.X is Big Bad Blue,with Go Package,Handling Package ,black leather interior tilt wheel and A.M /F.M Radio. It was purchased at Lipman Motors in Hartford Conn.It just went over 20,000 miles since I am driving it and having fun with it. I have recently replaced the exhaust since the original needed replacing. I replaced the tires with original Goodyear polyglass with raised white lettering. Had a hard time finding them and more expensive than if I had put on radials. I like it original. My wife and I went on our honeymoon to Ocean City Maryland in this car. Still have the wife and the car