Does anyone have an original carb spacer that comes on 70-71 360-390? This is the phenolic type with a PCV pointing out the back. I am restoring my 390 AMX and have taken off the Edelbrock and Holley that were on it. I have the correct intake and carb, but am missing the spacer. I have heard that some Fords run the same one, but would much rather have one from an AMC. Please e-mail me at if you can help. Thanks.