Default What is your opinions about covid?

Hello again . Can we talk about covid? I am of the opinion that this is not a pandemic. And you? Greetings Guci

I guess it depends what your thoughts on what the definition of a pandemic is. The definition off the web is

A pandemic is defined as “an epidemic occurring worldwide, or over a very wide area, crossing international boundaries and usually affecting a large number of people”. The classical definition includes nothing about population immunity, virology or disease severity.
    So by definition, the current outbreak would be classified as a pandemic. As to the eventual outcome and severity, I can not say.

Jason

Covid is not a pandemic because it's a plandemic. IDK how many knows about it.

You opinion and definition about covid will only depend on how you think and look at on things. For me, covid is something we cannot control and we should take care of our health and our family health both physical and mental.

If this is not pandemic, I wonder how this is called, fiasco between big countries to destroy the world.

yes Fiasco to destroy the poorest of the poor. SAdD because of their hunger to money they can afford to do this.

Good luck to us! Stay safe and protected