Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noise anxiety

Hybrid View

Default Noise anxiety

Out of the context and I just wanted to share. This pandemic is very annoying already, I'm tired of worrying and thinking the worst of what ‘might’ happen.

I'd like to hear from anyone that suffers the same type of anxiety and if they have tips on how to deal with it.

I'm checking in on the above.

To be honest, I think we just need to protect ourselves as much as possible and know that their is an end. No matter what their will always be worry, and I have found that there is more to stress about in live and that if I focus on my goals rather then what might happen I am the better for it. Of course that does not mean that there are not bad days, but there will always be bad days. If you know what I mean.

Jason

yes that is rigth jason, yourself should come always so you can function well./ Thanks you are brilliant

I think you must come down and relax, just try. To take care of others, you must be feeling well and thinking clearly. Try to eat a healthy diet, avoid using drugs and alcohol, and get plenty of sleep and regular exercise to help reduce stress and anxiety. Activities as simple as taking a walk, stretching, and deep breathing can help relieve stress.

Just simply focus on your goals and things you think that makes you happy.

Yeah, it make no sense to focus on the things you can not control. Best to focus on what you can. Hopefully soon you will have more that you can focus on rather then what you can not do.

Jason

I will remember what you said jason about having more that I can focus on rather then what I can not do. Thanks Bud.

Thank you Jason, I have found some things that I can focus on. If you have more tips, I greatly appreciate it.

I generally try ( don't always succeed) to worry about the things I have control over. Working on my Javelin has been a God send for me. Keeps me focused on something other than issues I have no control over. That and a little faith get me by.....