Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Ex-owner back in the game.

    After selling my '69 390 AMX two years ago I am ready to try and find it, or pick up another one. I will go onto the Classifieds to put on my Wanted specifics, but I do have a question for here:

    Any legal way to track down the guy I sold it to if I have the VIN? I misplaced my copy of the bill of sale with his name and address in Arizona. I still have my State Farm insurance cards with the VIN. I looked through Hemmings and did not see any service like what I am looking for. I assume he is still in Arizona. I don't want to harass him, only let him know that I would like a crack at the car if he ever decides to sell it.

    Thanks in advance,

    Jerry Phillips
    Las Vegas

  2. #2


    I'd try contacting the Arizona DMV and see if that information would be available to you.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts