I have just opened an AMC Photo Gallery within the site. Now registered members can upload their AMC pictures to the website.

Post pictures of your car as it progresses through its restoration, new AMC additions to your collection, models, events, etc. For 1902-1988 AMC vehicles and products only.

User Features include:

* Users can upload photos to a category or to their own gallery
* Users can create their own subcategories/subgalleries within their gallery
* Post comments about photos
* Users can create personal albums
* Search by keyword
* Rate photos on a scale from 1 to 5
* Users can choose to be notified of new posts to their photos or photos to which they want to subscribe (email notification).
* Send a photo as an e-Card (greetings card / post card, etc)
* Sort thumbnail display pages by alphabetical, most popular, most active, by date, and by number of views
* Member Galleries section displays disk space used by each user so they can keep track of their disk usage
* New Comments/Photos indicator - for users who are logged in, the arrow for comments and posts will glow when new items have been posted since last visit to the category.
* View Recent Uploads - A link to show the posts in the past 1, 7 and 14 days.
* View All Uploads - can be viewed and then sorted (for example to see the most popular uploads in all groups)
* My Favorites - Users will have the ability to "tag" images for their own "My Favorites" feature. Viewing My Favorites shows the tagged images in a gallery format.

Click Here or on the Photo Gallery link above.

Enjoy!