Thread: Eagle SX4 value

Default Eagle SX4 value

The other day I saw an Eagle SX4 (coupe) sitting next to a barn, no word on condition but appears from my quick glance of about 2 seconds to be complete and relatively rust-free. I IDd it by the large SX4 decal on the door.

How much are they worth, and since my description is rather dull a "chart" of sorts would be helpful. See diagram A for example.
    DIAGRAM A:
    mint-xdollars
    good driver-ydollars
    average-zdollars
    beater-adollars
    non-driveable-bdollars

I'll try to take pics of it if I head that way, don't expect me to do so anytime soon though.
    -matt

Default Sx/4

I would really have to see pics and know the condition. I will own 6 SX/4's very shortly.

I know its near a place (its a campground sort of thing) called Sandy Pines, which is near a little town called Hopkins.
    -matt
    p.s. i hope i kept the paper saying where it is!

Smile Sx/4

Thank you, I sent that info out to Aston. If you find the info....either email me or post it here. I appreciate it.

This interests me as well. Just down the street there's an 82 SX/4 in nice shape for sale, white over blue, under 100K. The sign says make offer we'll talk. Any idea of the fair value? I don't want to jerk the guy's chain and make him mad.

thanks

Default value

Hi,
    The best thing to do is a complete look over. I mean get up under it and look hard. Poke the areas you suspect on the frame and see if it's solid. Especially the suspect "hidden Area's" like where the upper control arms mount. I just bought a car that looked to be fantastic on the outside and all frame rails and unibody BUT one area where the drivers side upper control arm mounts. I knew this ahead of time. A bad area is under the trim mouldings.

Check for any dents, paint, interior tears etc. It would be a lot easier to give you a ballpark if you had pics and knew more about the car. Any trans, motor or any other mechanical problems? Shoot me an email and I'll tell you what I paid for each of my cars and what was wrong with them when I bought them...Now at 6.