Default Limey Javelin !!!!!

Hi;
    Don't know if you have any contributors from the other side of the pond, just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Great Britain, and I've just bought a '71 Javelin with a 360 cu.in / auto box. Always loved the shape, and could never understand why Mopar stuff is so popular when you can have a Javelin for half the price. AMC cars are suprisingly plentifull [relatively speaking] in Great Britain, and there are at least another dozen '71's over here. Probably because they're not as big as some other American cars, and I do seem to remember there were a couple of dedicated AMC dealers in G.B in the late sixties /early seventies. A suprising amount [although mine isn't] are also right hand drive. Anyway, I'll be picking your collective brains for some performance tips soon, please remember that we talk a different language over here [a fender is something you stick on the side of boats !]so bear with me !!!

Talking Welcome

Welcome from one of those yankees on this side of the pond. Considering where I live, just in the middle of the United States. I have visited Great Britain when I was in the service. Thought London was terrific and the such, although the weather was kind of soggy. Guess I came to visit the wrong time of the year. Anyway welcome aboard and let us know if you need any advise on the things that are AMC.

Default Hello!

Hello and Welcome from Tennessee, USA...Great you joined.