Default 74 Javelin Brake problem

I've replaced calipers, hoses, lines,master cycylinder, shoes and when I drive about 2 or 3 miles the right front starts to lock up. Once it cools down it's ok.

Try this and call me in the morning.

Make sure your master cyl has be blead properly.

Make sure all lines have been blead starting at the pass side rear, driver rear, pass front and finish with the driver front.

after all that has been done.

Remount the break caliper that is causing trouble... most of the time it is easy to correctly mount. Some times the rattle clips or even the pad may cock and cause a missalinement.

Oh, another thing will cause problems... the rotor may also need the wheel bearing clearance checked. I think it is to be 30ft/lbs and back a quarter turn.

Since you replaced every thing, these options are best for your cure.

Don't mis-guide yourself on the proprotioning valve... both fronts are equalized.

Check to see if the rotors are warped and pad is dragging. Had this happen on an old chevy of mine when I bought some cheap rotors. They were warped right out of the box.
    I've also seen people use silicone or nylon pipe tape to seal brake connections make sure you do not use any of this. They can cause pulpitations in the line if a peice gets in there.

More common is that the caliper piston may not be seated correctly if you bought rebuilt calipers. This would cause one of the pads to constantly ride on the rotor. Make sure you can see clearance between the pads and the rotor when the brakes are not applied and spin them. If you hear a draging sound you found your problem.

Jim