Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default 14x6 Aluminum Rally wheels

Those wheels you have are AMC Aluminum Styled wheels, optional on many AMC cars from 1976 to 1978 or abouts. The Pacer had them as well as Gremlin,Hornet,HornetAMX, and Matador (coupe, at least). My 1977 HornetAMX had them originally, They are 14x6, and are supposed to have a polished rather than a machined appearance. Yours should polish up nicely, with a little elbow grease. If you have friends like mine, they will polish only half of one while you are not around, and then say 'see, they shine up real good. Now you do the rest!'
    I ran 235/60's front and 245/60's on the rear, with white letters out, It looked sharp!
    As for value, My AMC Yoda, a man with endless AMC connections, knowledge, and an amazing collection of AMX's and Rare, NOS Parts, Max Frye, told me he would pay me $200 a set for them, and that was almost ten years ago!
    Unfortunately, Max passed away receantly, and I miss him greatly. I always knew I could turn to him when I needed a part that seemingly imposible to find, or tech advice that no one else seemed to know. I say, Farewell, Max! may he rest in peace.

Seen a another set on Ebay awhile back, Check it out:
    AMC Aluminum Rally wheels

One thing that bummed me out about the AMC wheels was the size, 14X6 is a little tiny for my tastes, I ended up using Slotted mags that I polished the heck out off. But I reacently saw these, I wonder how close the would look if one were to use AMC volcano center caps on these:
    Eagle Alloy Wheels