Thread: Javelin doors

Arrow Javelin doors

hey im in the middle of the body work on my 69 jav and neither of my doors works properly. one even has rusted thru. ive seen door skins and internals and all that but does anyone know where i can find a whole working door? i am not sure if i want to invest in a parts car or not, some might have considered my car a parts car. plz help me make this junk into a jem

or does anyone know of an amc junkyard in the midwest?

What state??

Default ohio

i live in ohio but i am willing to go out of state for a pair. as long as they are relatively close, decent price and excellent condition

all jav/amx doors from 68-74 are the same so you have a wide range of years to choose from

If you get 71-74 doors you will have to do some mods to get the door panel to fit. Plus, I think some of the inners would have to get switched, but I am not sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedupamx
    all jav/amx doors from 68-74 are the same so you have a wide range of years to choose from
    Just a note the doors are the same but the AMX and Javelin door glass is different.

Default door source

If you havent found doors yet check out Ace Auto Salvage in Tonica IL. I know he has several pairs along with hoods and front fenders for 71-74 Ph # is (815)442-8224 (Mitch Urban)