Default New AMX owner!!!

Hey all! Ted K here from Asheville, NC. Just got my 72' Javelin AMX delivered!
    I am happy, but overwhelmed...MAXxxy(the AMX) needs some work. 360 engine & tranny seem very strong. Body is straight but doors, hood, fenders need to be aligned and sanded,sanded,sanded. Quarter panels need to be replaced, but I have them. I am going to do as much work as I can, but I am in a wheelchair(motorcycle accident). Not looking for sympathy, just inspiration! I hoped you might know of a good mechanic & bodyshop in the area. I have a Web site I'll post pics and progress. If I can do this, I hope others will be inspired as well. My family thinks I'm nuts, but I fell in love with this sled!

Later...

Congradulations on your purchase and never give up on a dream! I applaude you.

3. Default

Welcome to the passion of owning a "humped" Javelin, one of the most beautifully and advanced designs of the '70s. I also have a good friend in a wheel chair from a motorcycle accident whose positive attitude in life is an inspiration to many people. I look forward to watching the restoration on your web site.

Default restore the AMX Web page

Still working on it but...

http://www.tmkconcept.com/amx.htm