Hybrid View

Lightbulb modern handeling

has anyone ugraded to an air suspension? if so, how did you do it?

Your best bet for upgrading your suspension is the Gymkhana Bar Pack. Race proven over decades. You'll notice an immediate improvement. Worth every penny.
    See www.amx-enterprises.com for info

that more of a traction bar then a suspension kit. i want upgraded springs and shock absorbers. i will still get that whatever kit, i cant spell it, but i would like a modern shock/spring combo. what i understand is that an airbag is a superior suspension, but obviously there are no airbag suspensions available for amc.

The traction bar is part of your suspension. So yes it is a suspension upgrade. And from what I hear, that kit will do better than any spring/shock upgrade. That still does not mean you can't put new shocks on it.

Talking yeah

it does sound like exactly what i want. ive said it in other threads but ill repeat it here in saying, im not worried so much about historical accuracy, just making a beautiful muscle car with modern performance and better than modern torque

Default i showed my dad

i gave my dad a copy of the suspension pack advertisement and he seems to have interpreted like i did, as just a sway bar kit. he and i both think that i will still need to upgrade shocks and springs. someone please explain!