Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wierd problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Oak Harbor, Wa

    Default Wierd problem

    I have a 73 Jav that has traded hands too many times. My issue is the title. I had a police report run on the car, and found that the origional owner is a company. Well, the company went out of business twenty years ago, and no-one claims ownership of the vehicle. I have been informed that the only way to licence it is to spend lots of money on a court order, or buy a wrecked chassis (with a title) and swap VINs. Anyone have a scrap chassis out there, or another suggetion?
    I have put a ton of money into this car, and I'm not willing to part with it - I have almost completed the restoration.

  2. #2


    Maybe get it classified as abandoned on look into a wrecking yard to get put a lean on it and get a title that way.

    74 Javelin

  3. #3

    Default Weird Problems

    I think there are companies who do this---try this link

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts