Default Vendor Recomendation

Just found this site and since I'm about to put back together my 68, I'm hoping to get some guidance here.

So, for my first question:

I'm about place a sizeable order from this company and I'm wondering if anyone here has done business with them. Looking for any good or bad comments.

{Link removed}

Thanks,

Fox
    Last edited by Big Bad AMX; 04-24-2007 at 08:28 PM.

Hi Fox,
    I removed the link in your post. Members need a minimum of 10 posts before links to outside URLs are allowed. It's become necessary due to spammers and to prevent newcomers from posting links to URLs where they might have a vested interest. Regulations and Rules are here:
    http://www.amx-perience.com/American...read.php?t=579

OOPS.

No problem

The company is American Parts Depot, any info on these guys would be appreciated.

I ordered some parts from him years ago and personally I won't order again. I wasn't happy with the parts sent (reproduction) and sent them back. It was a hassle getting a refund. But, they've been in business for quite awhile so I'd guess that maybe others have had better service than I did. And now I have other sources for parts should I need them.

Thanks for the info.

What I'm mostly interested in is weather stripping. I really need to replace it all. Is there anyone you would recommend?
    Fox

They all sell the same weatherstripping, which is made by Metro. I'd look for the best price on a complete kit - and the kits will vary in pieces. Some will include antenna grommets, hood bumpers, door handle gaskets, etc. in their kits, others do not. You may want to contact the vendors on the homepage here to see what they have and their prices and go from there.

Thanks, I'll do that.
    Fox