Just bought a 70 AMX Go Pack car and thinking of changing fluids so I have my own baseline.
The OEM manual says to use SAE 80 in the T-10 transmission and also in the rear end. My question is since Twin Grip fluid is not a shelf item these days what friction modifier is everyone using with the SAE80 for the rear end?