Hi, I have a 74 Javelin 360(1970?) 4speed car(1968). I just put a new pick up an pan gasket on the car(what an ordeal the guy before me welded the k-frame to the frame). But now I’m having trouble pushing the dipstick all the way down, it seems to be rubbing. Is there an easy fix for this problem or will I have to take the pan back off(I think it may be hitting the pick up). I have been having some issues with the timing and I am thinking about upgrading to an electronic distributor. I have heard it would require me to upgrade my whole ignition system to an electronic ignition. I was just wondering what that would involve, just to get a rough price estimate on it being I’m pretty much broke. Another alternative would be to get a new points distributor and buy an electronic conversion kit for it, but I’m not sure what the best route would be. Another thing I was having trouble with was decoding the date of the block, the only numbers on the block are the raised 360 numbers on both sides under the motor mounts and a small raised #2 I believe it is on the passenger side of the block. The exhaust manifolds are dated 1970, I don’t know if they’re original or not though. The heads on the motor have threaded holes for the rocker posts and I was told they probably came off an earlier AMC V8 due to the lack of push rod guides and smaller push rod holes in the head. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong spots for the numbers? The motor has an 11” clutch plate, which seems to match 71-74 3speed cars only. So I am pretty confused on the date of things at this point. If anyone had any advice I would be much appreciated. Thanks