I haven't seen rear window louvers on an AMX or Javelin in years. They do look good. I had them on my '69 and '70 AMXs back in the 1980s. They keep the interior heat down as well as help stop carpet fade, not to mention blocking headlight glare from the bonehead with the bright lights that comes up behind you.

They were not a dealer or factory option for the 68-74 cars. If I remember right the aftermarket manufacturer was Sport Shades, Inc. that made the stamped aluminum louver. They made them specifically to fit the 68-70 AMX and Javelin, and also the later Javelin or AMX. They supplied AMC vendors at the time. I think I paid $150 for a set new. They'd probably be 3 times that now if you could find a set. I didn't know the Hornet louvers fit. It'd probably be much easier, and cheaper, to find them for a Hornet than to find a set of the AMX / Javelin ones.

The rear window glass for the 68-70 AMX/Javelin are the same, and it is the same for the 71-74 Javelin and Javelin/AMX. But it is not the same from 68-74.

BTW - Nice Javelin