I have an unusual problem that I having trouble figuring out. Let me first tell you the set up I have, it is a a my guess 1970 360 hooked up to a 1969 borg/warner 4spd trans. I recently had the trans out of the car and it needed a new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing and pilot bushing. The problem started when I went to find a clutch kit with the same dimensions so I bought a 3spd clutch kit because the clutch and pressure plate were the right measurments. All the 4spd clutch kits measured only 10" were my clutch was cloose to 11". This was my mistake because the throwout bearing was not the right size so I had to buy a 4spd throwout bearing anyway. Everything else seemed to fit so I put it back together but now when the motor is running I can't put it into gear even when I tigheten the clutch all the way. I can run it through the gears fine when the motor is off. Also when I start in gear with the clutch in it makes a scraping sound but when I start it in reverse with the clutch in it starts moving, but when it finally starts in reverse it grinds real bad. I am sure I put the clutch in the right way and the levers seemed to be lined up on the trans correctly. What could be my problem do I have to get a 4spd pilot bushing? I am all out of ideas thanks guys.