View Poll Results: What type of Racing do you prefer?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • NASCAR

2 50.00%
  • NHRA

0 0%
  • Trans-Am

2 50.00%
  • Street

0 0%

Hybrid View

Default top fuel

If youv'e not seen a nitro funny car or dragster race in person ,I highly recomend it!!!! its an expeirence you wont soon forget. plus every NHRA ticket is a pit pass to go wander the pits at will. try that at a nascar race! ps dont forget your'e ear plugs!!!!!

Default greener grass

Hey guys,
    I am new to this website but have watched racing my whole life, In the south, Alabama. Nascar has been great for us. But Have you ever seen a Isle of Man side car motorcycle race - those guy's are crazy, well over 150 with nothin' but a handle and your rear an inch off the pavement and your just ride'n - the driver has his on problems (air under tires). ****, this is a 4 wheel discussion. We have a new track (Barber Motor sports park) wich has diversified Alabama's racing scene and while nascar and cycle racing has it's own excitment, the grass is always greener on the other side, I would vote Baja 1000.
    And thats my 2cents.

Default big dave

drag racing definitly im posting this for a very good freind of mine we are in the procsess of building big bad orange a 74 javilin nitro coupe 500 cube kb hemi rough est 6000 hp stay tunded pics will be coming soon lol and also a 1400 hp 401 74 Matador yes i did say 1400 hp we have taken extreem to a whole new level